Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Little Extra Valentines




After baking for a special little girl's class party I decided I needed a few more Valentine cookies.  I have been wanting to try this chocolate recipe I found on another great blog and decided to go for it.  Anyway, I was pleased with the results but had no one in particular to give them to.  So, since my husband was the instructor for a local "Spin Class" on the night of Valentine's I decided to bag them up and give a treat to the class afterwards.  Hey, what better time to indulge than after a great workout?   I'm sure those calories are burned off instantly when the "furnace" is hot, RIGHT! I was sceptical as to how the class would respond but everyone was so excited to receive a Valentine that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment