Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

We took a little break from baking this weekend and broke out the cricut for a few Christmas crafts! The first thing we tackled was step stools for the kids. I have seen these and loved the simplicity ... just the child's name in the center without any other decorations. We were going for the Pottery Barn look.

I purchased these stools at Target's Black Friday sale. At $6.50 a piece, I think they were a steal! I wish I would have loaded two carts full! Such a precious gift for those little ones!



The next project was a really fun and cheap one! We made a cookie plate for Santa! I got the plate and mug from Dollar Tree so this project was just a little over $2 total!









So that's about it for this weekend. I'd better go prepare for the week ahead... only 2 more weeks until we are out for the Christmas Holidays!

2 comments: