Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome...

to our little blog. We are a mother and daughter team and we are so happy that you could join us while we craft and bake our way through life. My mom has always been my inspiration for all things crafty and still is. 
Today, we enjoy visiting and laughing together while we most often stay up way too late creating! We hope to make this an outlet for others wanting to learn more about baking, sewing, party planning, etc.
The name for this blog came about by realizing that is what we always say when we see something cute! Oh... We can make that!

Thanks for stopping by!

KandA

2 comments:

  1. Love the name! Yes I say that, too :)And we usually can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the it! I am always telling my friends about the amazing things two make and bake. I used to pull the pictures up on facebook to share, but now I can just send them the link. EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete